Photo & Video
Dario's free dance
The idea, didactically speaking, is to dance a tango, a vals or a milonga in a free form, letting yourself be led by the music without patterns, in order to experiment and enjoy improvisation. If you succeed in not thinking this practice generates, in your body dancing, creative movements, totally unexpected. Moreover this practice is very useful, both to the leader and to the follower, for then dancing better, with the partner, in a more free and creative form.
- Improvisation on rhythm and melody: watch
- Freely improvised tango, alone. Canaro: watch
- Dance, dance Argentine tango: watch
- Freely improvised vals, alone: watch
- Freely improvised tango, alone. Rodriguez: watch
- Freely improvised tango, alone. Lomuto: watch
- Freely improvised milonga, alone. Milonga de los fortines: watch
- A tango tells the dialogue between...: watch
- Freely improvising the tango Soy un Arlequin, alone: watch
- Evidence of dialogue. Lo que vieron: freely improvised vals, alone: watch
- Milonga as a dialogue. Improvising freely....watch
Milonga as a dialogue. Improvising freely....
Freely improvised vals, alone